Introduction: What is JAXX?
The JAXX digital wallet is a user-friendly wallet that supports over 150 cryptocurrencies, tokens, and ERC20 Tokens. The Jaxx digital wallet has a built-in exchange enabling the user to convert currencies within the wallet. The Jaxx digital wallet currently supports many popular cryptocurrencies including; BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, REP, and TRX.
In addition to the built-in exchange, Jaxx allows users to create and store custom tokens with their own custom token name. The user can also manage multi-signature wallets through their web browser or desktop wallet. JAXX is not a cryptocurrency exchange or wallet. The Jaxx digital wallet and its built-in exchange are two separate products. Jaxx is a multi-platform digital wallet available for download on iOS, Android, and Windows.
Features: What sets JAXX apart?
• Multi-platform Wallet – Jaxx is a multi-platform digital wallet available for download on iOS, Android, and Windows. The user can manage the wallets or accounts through their web browser or desktop wallet.
• Built-in exchange – Jaxx allows users to buy and sell popular cryptocurrencies with a simple interface.
• User-friendly – The user can easily manage the wallets and accounts using their web browser or desktop wallet, without needing to download any third-party software.
• 24/7 support – Jaxx provides 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and social media. • Multi-coin support – Jaxx supports bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
• Built-in wallet generator – The user can create a new account or manage an existing account with the help of their Jaxx wallet.
JAXX Wallet: How to use the wallet?
JAXX is a digital wallet that allows you to store your cryptocurrencies in a secure location. The wallet is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. In this article, we will show you how to use the JAXX Wallet.
Download JAXX and Install it on your computer.
First, download and install the Jaxx Wallet app. Once you have installed the app, launch it and log in with a valid email address and password to access your account. You will be asked to confirm your email address and then you can click on the JAXX icon in the top right of the app. In the JAXX wallet, you can see your tokens in the main menu on the left. You can click on each token to view its details and transfer it from one account to another. You can also view your balances in the different currencies and cryptocurrencies that you hold. You can add more tokens by clicking on “Add more tokens” at the top of the screen.
Supported Coins: Which coins are supported in JAXX?
The following coins are currently supported in JAXX:
BTC (Bitcoin)• ETH (Ether)• XMR (Monero)• BCH (Bitcoin Cash)• LTC (Litecoin)• DASH (Dash)• XLM (Stellar Lum)
How do I transfer my coins from the JAXX Wallet? You can send your tokens by clicking on “Add/Remove Tokens” from the main menu of the app.
How to Mine: How to mine Jaxx tokens?
The JAXX wallet will mine tokens after you successfully verify your email and make sure that the wallet is running.
Make sure to use a secure connection, especially if using an online device.
After verifying your email, the JAXX app will begin mining.
How to participate in the token sale?
If you want to get Jaxx tokens, you can participate in the token sale.
Go to https://jaxx.io/tokensale/.
Jaxx is a multi-currency wallet that allows you to manage your digital assets with ease. It has been downloaded millions of times and it provides the user with a simple, secure, and easy-to-use interface. The Jaxx wallet is available on the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store, and the Windows Store.